HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
4950 Barranca Pkwy., Ste. 310
Irvine, CA 92604-4671
Serving Patients of All Ages from Orange County, CA cities, such Irvine, Costa Mesa, Santa Ana, etc. for Many Years
Dr. Julie B. Ryan and associates and her courteous skilled staff, provide comprehensive eye and vision care, contact lenses and optical services for you and your family. We address visual function in order to maximize our patients' visual comfort, concentration, and performance at work, school and play. Additionally, Dr. Ryan specializes in vision therapy for the treatment of binocular vision disorders, strabismus/amblyopia and visual information processing/developmental delays.
Dr. Julie B. Ryan and associates provide:
- Primary Care
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Low Vision Aids and Services
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye care, vision care, Orange County, Irvine, Northwood, Woodbury, Santa Ana, Mission Viejo, Oak Creek, Lake Forest, Costa Mesa, Fountain Valley, California, CA
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use